D-Link AX1500 Smart Router: Dlink Routers Review
Dlink routers are known to provide fast and reliable internet service in home or apartments. One of the routers that Dlink brand produce is AX1500 smart WiFi router. It has so many features and simple setup process. You can easily install through its web interface utility dlinkrouter.local.
Here, you will go through the AX1500 smart Dlink router review. Down below, you will learn about the product box package accessories, shape and specifications. Then at the end of the blog, you will see what features the Dlink AX1500 router has for its users. So, let’s start this Dlink routers review.
Dlink Routers Review: AX1500 Accessories
In the Dlink AX1500 WiFi router accessories box, you will get simple but important things that help you to connect with network devices and internet devices. Let’s have a look at WiFi router’s accessories.
- The first thing you will find inside the box of router is main WiFi unit with range antennas.
- For supplying power to the router, will get a power adaptor or cord in the package box.
- An Ethernet cable is also added in to the box so that you can connect with your ISP or modem.
- A user manual or quick installation guide that help you to reach the interface and install the Dlink router devices.
Ethernet cable also used to connect your computer to the Dlink AX1500 device. Now, let’s take a look at the shape and specification of the router, which is the next section of the Dlink routers review blog.
Dlink Router Review: Hardware
This section has two parts, which contains the information of router’s back side hardware and front side hardware. We will start with the front side of the router’s hardware.
AX1500 Front Side
- It has four LED lights in front side that means different on each color.
- The first LED represent power status, second shows internet related status, third and forth light indicates Wireless 2.5 GHz and 5 GHz frequency status.
- These lights show solid and blinking white and orange colors on different occasions.
AX1500 Back Side
- On the back of the router you will get three LAN ports to connect internet devices or network devices.
- You also see a WAN port on the back that helps you to connect with the modem.
- WPS, reset button and power connector also are given at the back that helps to reset the router and connect boosters wirelessly through WPS.
So, above are the shape and specification of the Dlink router. Now, we will move onto the next section of the Dlink routers review blog that is features.
Dlink Routers Review: Features
Here, you will get knowledge about all the features of the Dlink AX1500 WiFi smart router. So, let’s start without wasting any time.
The Dlink device has provide you smooth wireless connectivity with maximized bandwidth. So, don’t take any tension for any low internet problem with too many users connected to the router.
High power processor
With AX1500 WiFi router, you can enjoy buffer-free gaming and surfing in your home. Connection frequency is optional of 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz. Easily choose one by the requirements in your home.
Updated with latest features
The Dlink AX1500 device is a smart router. It automatically searches for the latest updates regularly. So, you always get your router up-to-date securities and firmware, whenever checked for the updates.
Easy to install
The Dlink router is so easy to install in your home. Just connect it to modem and adjust its settings and network through dlinkrouter.local. It gets you to the router’s web interface and you can easily complete the setup task.
Now, it is time to end this informative blog with some positive words written down here in the ‘last words’ section.
Here are the end lines of this Dlink routers review blog in which you have read all about the AX1500 WiFi router. You have learned shape, specifications, package accessories and features of the mentioned network device. We hope you have understood all the features that are wireless connectivity, smart router, easy to install and connection frequency. We are assuming that you have decided and excited to buy a new Dlink AX1500 WiFi smart router for your home by reading this blog.