192.168.0.50 – Default Router IP Login
192.168.0.250 is a local IP address that allows the various routers and access points users to access their web GUI. However, there exists a proportion of users who cannot access the default IP. It is because they are unaware of the correct process. Are you also one of them? If yes, you are suggested to walk through the information given on this page.
192.168.0.50 Login Username and Password
Starting with the default password and username to use after accessing the WiFi router login IP will be a good idea. Given below are the default details that you are supposed to enter after you get success with the process of accessing the default IP address of the router/access point.
Username: admin OR blank
Password: password OR admin OR blank
This is to inform you that the aforementioned information may vary depending on the access point/router model you own. That is why you are suggested to cross-check the default details in the product’s user manual before using them. However, you must know that these details are case-sensitive. Therefore, no matter what happens, you are not supposed to commit a typing mistake while entering the login credentials. Additionally, use the new password and username if these details were ever modified.
How to Access 192.168.0.50 IP Address?
Now that you are familiar with the default username and password related to login IP, it is time to learn the process of using these details. Mentioned below are the instructions using which you can access your router or access point’s IP address:
- Switch off your modem or main gateway.
- Now, you are required to switch off your access point or router.
- The next step is to check the LAN cable connection between the main gateway and your access point.
- Once you’re sure that the LAN connection is fine, power up your WiFi devices.
- Switch on your computer and connect it to your router/access point directly or its WiFi network.
- Open a web browser and type 192.168.0.50 into its address bar.
- Press Enter.
- You will be able to see the access point/router login page.
The login page of your networking device indicates that you’ve successfully accessed the IP address. Now, you are required to enter valid login credentials to log in to the access point or router. Once the dashboard of your device, you can start making changes to its settings.
192.168.0.50 Not Working?
There are times when the user does not get success with the process of accessing the device’s local IP address. That can happen due to numerous reasons. Whatever the reason might be, you are suggested to walk through the tips given below to resolve the problem:
Use the Address Bar
Sometimes, in a hurry, the user inputs the IP address into the search box of the browser which is not recommended. If you’ve also done the same, mend that mistake by using the address bar of the web browser.
Upgrade the Browser
The next thing that can be done to fix the non-working status of the access point or router’s IP address is a web browser update. Thus, consider navigating to the settings section of the browser and updating it.
Check LAN Connection
We advise you to check the Ethernet connection before switching on your devices. But, it seems that you skipped doing so. Please keep in mind that the Ethernet cable connection should be finger-tight.
How to Change 192.168.0.50 Login Password?
After taking care of the points mentioned in the aforementioned section, you should consider changing the admin password of your router/access point. Doing so will ensure that your device stays safe from unauthorized users:
- Create a stable connection between your access point/router and the main gateway.
- Switch on your networking devices.
- Open a web browser on your PC after connecting it to the home network.
- Once done, access the 192.168.0.50 IP address.
- Using the valid login credentials, log in to your access point/ WiFi router.
- Locate the Administration section and click it.
- Thereafter, enter the new and old passwords of your device into the required fields.
- Save the changes.
In this manner, you can change the admin password of your networking device after accessing the default IP address. However, remember that the menu options may vary depending on the device model you own.